Drivers will encounter traffic disruptions on the following state roads in Holmes and Washington counties as crews perform construction and maintenance activities.
- Campbelltown Highway 273 - Resurfacing from Highway 77 to the Jackson County Line – Drivers may encounter intermittent lane closures and shifts June 20 through June 24 as crews perform paving operations.
- Highway 77 - Resurfacing from Brickyard Road to South Boulevard – Drivers may encounter intermittent lane closures and shifts during sidewalk construction as equipment and workers enter and exit the roadway.
- Joe White Road Bridge Replacement over Unnamed Creek – Joe White Road will be closed to through traffic and a detour will be in place utilizing Bonifay Chipley Road and South Hubbard Street.
- Highway 79 - Routine Utility Maintenance between Cook Street and East Byrd Avenue in Bonifay – Motorists may encounter intermittent lane closures and shifts June 17 through June 23 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. for utility work.
- Interstate-10 Routine Bridge Maintenance over Choctawhatchee Relief – Motorists will encounter intermittent lane closures 0.7 miles west of Choctawhatchee River June 19 from 8 p.m. to 4 a.m. for routine bridge maintenance.
- Interstate-10 Routine Bridge Maintenance over the Highway 79 Overpass – Motorists will encounter intermittent lane closures 1.8 miles south of Highway 90 June 23 from 8 p.m. to 4 a.m. for routine bridge maintenance.
All activities are weather-dependent and may be delayed or rescheduled in the event of inclement weather. Drivers are reminded to use caution, especially at night, when traveling through a work zone and to watch for construction workers and equipment entering and exiting the roadway.
For more information visit the Florida Department of Transportation District Three on the web at www.nwflroads.com